- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, stop processing it or collecting it
- The right to stop direct marketing messages
- The right to withdraw consent for any consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service
- The right to ask us to explain any computer-system decision about you
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you want to exercise your rights or have any questions regarding your rights then please contact us at email@example.com.
What do we do with your information?
We collect information from you when you create an account on our website or place an order. Alternatively if you fill out a form and submit it to us in any manner; complete a survey for us; participate in a contest or other promotion sponsored by us or on our behalf; contact us; or otherwise use our website or services, we will also collect your information. The information we collect may include the following personal information; your name, home address, email address, phone number, credit card or other payment account information. The personal information that you provide must be true, accurate and complete, and all registration and account details (where applicable) must contain your real name, address and other requested information. You are responsible for keeping your information current and accurate. When you browse our shop, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address, information about your web browser, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. With your permission, we may send you emails about our brand, new products and other updates.
When you provide us with personal information whilst using a primary service on our site, e.g. placing an order, we imply that you have consented to our collection and use of it for that specific purpose. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, e.g. marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any/all of the following ways:
- To respond to your service requests and to keep you informed of updates about your account
- To improve our website and customer service
- To process transactions/orders
- To provide you with marketing offers, promotions and advertisements via email
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Unsubscribe from our emails
When you place an order with us or sign up to our emails, we will retain your personal information for our records until you ask us to delete this information. If you no longer want to receive our emails, offers, updates on services or other communications, please send us an email to unsubscribe or follow the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email or communication. We do have a legal requirement to keep some of your personal data even after you have asked us to delete it. We will only keep what we absolutely need to, and only to make sure we can meet our legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions.